Accessibility statement for Report management information to CCS
This website is run by Crown Commercial Service. We want as many people as possible to be able to use this website. For example, that means you should be able to:
- change colours, contrast levels and fonts
- zoom in up to 300% without the text spilling off the screen
- navigate most of the website using just a keyboard
- navigate most of the website using speech recognition software
- listen to most of the website using a screen reader (including the most recent versions of JAWS, NVDA and VoiceOver)
We've also made the website text as simple as possible to understand.
AbilityNet has advice on making your device easier to use if you have a disability.
How accessible this website is
This website is fully compliant with WCAG 2.1 AA standards.
It was tested to WCAG 2.1 standards in January 2020.
What to do if you cannot access parts of this website
If you need information on this website in a different format like accessible PDF, large print, easy read, audio recording or braille:
- email email@example.com
- call 0345 410 2222
We'll consider your request and get back to you within five working days.
Reporting accessibility problems with this website
We're always looking to improve the accessibility of this website. If you find any problems not listed on this page or think we're not meeting accessibility requirements, contact firstname.lastname@example.org,
- the URL (web address) of the page you are on
- the problem you have found
- if you are using any assistive technology (for example if you use a screen reader, please tell us the type of screen reader you use)
The Equality and Human Rights Commission (EHRC) is responsible for enforcing the Public Sector Bodies (Websites and Mobile Applications) (No. 2) Accessibility Regulations 2018 (the 'accessibility regulations'). If you're not happy with how we respond to your complaint, contact the Equality Advisory and Support Service (EASS).
Contacting us by phone or visiting us in person
Find out how to contact us.
Technical information about this website's accessibility
Crown Commercial Service is committed to making its website accessible, in accordance with the Public Sector Bodies (Websites and Mobile Applications) (No. 2) Accessibility Regulations 2018.
This website is fully compliant with the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines version 2.1 AA standard.
How we tested this website
This website was last tested on 24 January 2020 to WCAG 2.1 standards. The test was carried out by Digital Accessibility Centre.
We tested our main website platform, available at https://www.reportmi.crowncommercial.gov.uk and the following user journeys:
- Submit return
- Submit no business (nil return)
Attempt to upload and check each of the 4 files attached:
- All the errors
- Bad Maths
- Dodgy URN
- Valid File
- Attempt to upload and check each of the 4 files attached:
- File uploaded screen
- Return completed
- View history
This statement was prepared on 20 February 2020.